Tuesday 1 November 2016

10 Facts About Me

Hello,
   I'm Ashleigh and I thought that I would give the whole blogging thing a go. Well, I guess I better introduce myself properly, I'm 16 and currently studying Beauty Therapy at college, and by the way it is amazing! I've made so many new friends who I never imagined that I would be friends with. All in all I prefer college so much to school, it's so much more relaxed and just generally better (because who enjoys school?). I mean don't get me wrong I loved school in many ways, mainly for the friends that I was able to meet, but the majority of my time at school I didn't like. So, that's enough about school and college and all the boring things, lets get into the blog. I've decided to start off with a 10 facts about me post.
 1. I have one brother who's 4 years older than me called Luke.
 2. I have a black Labrador named Oscar who is 8 years old!
 3. One of my favourite films is 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
 4. My favourite film director is Tim Burton because he's weird and wonderful!!
 5. I LOVE MAKEUP (as you can probably tell from the fact that I'm studying Beauty and that my blog name relates to it.)
 6. Concerts are another one of my favourite things!! I've been to 7! So far I've seen Sugababes, Girls Aloud, The Script, Take That, Ella Henderson and I've seen 5 Seconds Of Summer twice.
 7. Winter is my favourite season, I love snuggling up in my duvet with my candles lit.
 8. I love watching youtube, I watch it more than I watch television, I like a whole range of youtubers, from the vloggers(aka Zoella and Gabriella Lindley) to the Sidemen and the viners(aka David Dobrik, TFIL, Scotty Sire and Zane Hijasi). If you've never watch any of these, I highly recommend them. They're SO funny.
 9. Reading is one of my favourite hobbies.
10. My hamster ran away when I was younger.

So there we have it, 10 facts about me, whether this was something that anyone would want to read I'm not sure but I had fun.

See you on the next one,
Ash xo

No comments:

Post a Comment