Tuesday 15 November 2016

Mini Lush Haul & Review

Hey guys!!
So I am so excited to be writing this blog this week, as it's a LUSH HAUL! I've never done one of these before but I bought some stuff when I was in the shop the other week and thought that I may as well share with you guys! 

I've used so many Lush products before, but I mainly use the bath bombs as I just think they are so pretty! Fun fact; the first thing I ever bought from Lush was a skin tint when I was like 11 and I had no idea how to use it so ended up giving it to my mum! ..moving on. We may as well dive straight in!!

The first product I picked up was 'The Comforter' bubble bar, I LOVE this, I've had this so many times and I definitely think it's one of my favourite products from Lush. To use this you run your tap as you normally would, you can either cut/break a bit of the bubble bar off or just crumble it underneath the running water straight from the bar, I tend to do this because I'm to lazy to cut bits off.  Either way works just as well. As you crumble it, bubbles will start to form, don't worry about not crumbling it all, as any bits that fall into the bath will also turn into bubbles! As well as creating lots of bubbles, this also turns your bath water a sort of baby pink colour, it also smells like 'Snow Fairy'. ( If you've never used Snow Fairy before, it smells really sweet almost like cotton candy)
This product retails for £4.95 and normally lasts me 6/7 baths.




The next product that I picked up was 'The Northern Lights' bath bomb. I used this last night and to be completely honest I had higher expectations. When you first drop it into the bath it looks so pretty and it makes you think that the bath water is going to turn like a purple colour, but there is a lot more blue and yellow in this bath bomb than what meets the eye, the bath water turns like a dark grey/green. Although I wasn't impressed about the colour, I really liked the smell of this, it was very floral and it just smelt really clean. This also did not leave any residue in the bath and with a quick rinse it was gone.
This product retails for £3.95.







The next product a picked up was a Christmas bath bomb, I've never used any of these before and got really excited when I saw them in the shop so I decided to treat myself and get one. This one is called 'Father Christmas'. Again I paired this with my comforter bubble bar the other day and absolutely loved it! This was such a pretty bath bomb, the inside is green so it makes your bath a sort of Christmas tree green. I liked this bath bomb a little more than there normal bath bombs because there wasn't a whole lot of glitter in this one, so I didn't get out the bath looking like Edward Cullen from Twilight. This also made my skin super smooth! Unfortunately I can't tell you guys what it smells like because I couldn't smell it, I've been full of cold for nearly 2 weeks and can barely smell anything:( 
This product retails for £3.75 and this is a one time use product. I'll definitely be getting another one soon!





I hope you guys enjoyed this blog, I'm going to be picking up some more Lush things soon, so I may do another haul (I'll make sure to pick up some different things). I love Lush, although there products can be expensive, ALL products are handmade, 100% vegetarian, 100% recyclable packaging and they DO NOT test on animals. Personally I think Lush is worth the money and I will continue to buy from there store. 





Thank you guys for reading!
See you soon,
Ash xo

No comments:

Post a Comment