Wednesday 9 November 2016

What are my favourite TV shows?

Hey guys, 

    I'm back again and this time I thought that I would go through what some of my favourite TV shows are. I just want to point out that I don't actually watch tele all that much, Youtube is more my thing. Baring that in mind I have watched some awesome TV shows.
  
Orange is the new black, is one of my all time favourites, unfortunately this is a Netflix original series and the only way any of you guys who may not have Netflix can watch it, is to buy the series on DVD. Obviously that is a pretty pricey way of doing it! This show isn't for everyone and especially not younger people (I think it's an 18) as it can be quite inappropriate at times, to be honest I'm not really a fan of this part of the show but I really like the story lines behind all the characters. I've also followed the show since it came out in 2013, so I can't stop now and not find out what happens!!




The next TV show that I fell in love with is Game Of Thrones, a friend actually recommended this to me about a year ago and I was at first reluctant to watch it because of how long it would take me, but never the less, I started it and I fell in LOVE!! Honestly, this show is so brilliant, I don't want to give away any spoilers to any of you who might want to watch it but haven't got around to it yet. (I got you covered). But for any of you have seen it, you all know what I'm talking about!! It's so engaging and addicting, I would sit and watch episode after episode because I just couldn't stop!!! Again this is another show that isn't for the faint-hearted, as there is quite a lot of violence and it can be quite gory! I watch this on Sky Atlantic but you can also get the boxsets from Amazon or places like HMV.





I then thought instead of going on and going through tons and tons of TV shows that I've watched over the years that I would just include some all time favourites of mine. The first one being I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, which if your from the UK you'll know that most families in Britain  watch this show RELIGIOUSLY, I know me and my family do!! It's a show I've watched for as long as I can remember! It simply is a classic, you know Christmas is coming when I'm a Celeb starts again. Even better it starts again this weekend! Personally, I'm a Celeb is one of them shows that never gets boring for me because it is always changing and there is always new people going in, and you get to see some celebrities that you don't always see in the media everyday and I think it also shows them in a different light, I generally just think the shows hilarious and I CANNOT wait for it to be back on. The best thing is, the Christmas adverts are always shown through the breaks aka The Coca Cola advert aka THE BEST CHRISTMAS ADVERT EVER! Plus the John Lewis advert is another one that they show, which I love because it's always so heartwarming and just puts me right into the Christmas mood!



Wow, so I didn't realise how excited I would get writing about the last one, mainly because it's to do with Christmas and I love Christmas. So, I thought I would take it down a notch and tell you guys about a series that you have probably heard of because it was incredibly popular when it came out and for many years afterwards. It's about a guy from Essex meeting a girl from Barry in Wales. If you haven't guessed it already, I'm talking about Gavin & Stacey. This is honestly one of my favourite TV shows that I have re-watched so many times, I go through phases with it, I will watch it day in, day out for a few weeks and then not watch it for ages. But it's so good! I just don't think you can go wrong with it! This was originally shown on BBC One I think but it is now on Netflix, and finally they have put on all 3 series! If you have never seen Gavin & Stacey, I highly suggest you check it out, it's almost like watching The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother, it's so addictive and never gets boring!





I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks post! Let me know if any of you guys watch these or if you decide to start watching them! Also let me know any series you think I should watch!
See you next time,
Ash xo

P.S I tried really hard not to put spoilers in here!
Twitter; @AshBeautyCorner

No comments:

Post a Comment